Grüner Veltliner HOMMAGE
Weinviertel DAC Reserve
All of my father’s knowledge and experience are invested in this wine. And not only the wine, but also the label carries his signature. This is his personal tribute to Grüner Veltliner and his career as a vintner. This wine is comprised of only the best fruit from the oldest vines on the Grossebersdorfer Kirchenberg with hand-selected fruit from the Haidviertel to lend it refreshing balance. It was fermented spontaneously in a large acacia cask and left on the fine lees for two months. The HOMMAGE is definitely our greatest Grüner Veltliner.
“The wine is aromatic and powerful, revealing a lot of salinity and mineral finesse. Very promising.” Wine Advocate Stephan Reinhardt, erobertparker.com on GV HOMMAGE 2015
“Complex, caressing and deeply satisfying, richness and freshness in harmony.”
Julia Harding MW, JancisRobinson.com on GV HOMMAGE 2014
DETAILS ON THE VINTAGES (.pdf):
- 2016 - Savoir Vivre Großes Gold + 95P.
- 2016 - Andreas Larsson 93 Points
- 2016 - A la Carte Sieger + 94P.
- 2015 - Selection *****
- 2015 - Savoir Vivre ***
- 2015 - Falstaff 95P
- 2015 - Asia Wine & Spirits Awards: GOLD
- 2014 - Wirt & Winzer Kategoriesieger
- 2014 - Vinum Wein des Monats
- 2014 - Parker 93P
- 2014 - Gardini 93P.
- 2013 - Wine Enthusiast 93 P.
- 2013 - Weinguide Höchstbewertung
- 2013 - Tasted 100% Blind 90P.
- 2013 - Parker 94P
- 2013 - Falstaff 95P